how do i convince my bf hes not going to poke the baby if we have sex? adult content

im 9 months pregnant and my bf doesnt wanna have sex because he says that he micht poke the baby and the baby can see his sperm swimming past her head i told him no please help

mscmariee

Asked by mscmariee at 10:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• lol.. look it up online.. he's funny..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Just tell him he is an idiot.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• wow
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Show him a diagram of the womens body and also where the baby is located and how protected she is from stuff getting to her
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• lol the vagina stretches to about 7-9 inches before hitting the cervix.... and then the baby is further up in the uterus.... he would have to be like a foot long to even get near the baby if the cervix wasnt there to protect it! ha ha ha get a diagram for him
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 10:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• have him come to your next dr opt and have the doc explain to him that it's perfectly safe. it's also too dark in there to see :)
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• He does realize that the child is not just floating around in there right? The child is in an ambiotic sac... No little spermies are going to go swimming past it's head..

He can't poke it unless his the strangest built man in the world.. lol.. he would have to go through the vagina, in through the cervix (which if he can fit into an undialated cervix..... hmmmmm... LOL) and onwards... LOL

Tell him thanks for me..He gave me quite a giggle tonight... :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 10:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• has he ever heard of a case where someone hurt thier unborn baby having sex? probly not... and i havnt either, but my hb tried the same thing.. take him to ur next ob appt and have ur dr explain it to him.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• What does he think, he's gonna' poke the babys eye out?
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 1:13 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My dh asked my ob with my first pregnancy about this. His response "Most men flatter themselves" lol. But he still wasn't interested then in having sex. Now with my second, he was with it.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010