if ur pregnant adult content

when u pee did it feel weird like ur women area is swollen or tender because it feels weird to pee an i smell like a cum smell all the time i dont do it right know the though of sex makes me sick an i alot of fluid coming from my women area when i was pregnant before the test was negitive but the blood positive

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I thought I smelled a little different when I was pregnant and it would make me so mad. I was constantly cleaning that area. As for the peeing..idk i never had that
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i feel the same way i think its normail i dont feel so much swollen but i feel a lot of pressure.. you should get the smell checked because that could mean infection
    mscmariee

Answer by mscmariee at 10:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• wow i would go in an get it checked out
    BabyAngel2011

Answer by BabyAngel2011 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would definitely get checked out, like a PP said an odor could be a sign on infection.
    As for the pain, yes. I'm late in my pregnancy though (38 weeks) and always feel like I just had really rough sex. I think it's pretty normal, and my doc said it is probably from the baby putting pressure on my cervix
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i never had any kind of smell...u should maybe see your doc...i only had pressure...where i would have the urge to use the bathroom...and once i get there i only pee a little...but it felt as though i had a ton of pee to release...but jus a tiny bit would come out
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 11:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would call your ob and tell them what is going on.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i smell the cum all the time but its only when i pee and i am constantly cleaning maybe its our heightned senses.. as far as pain, no pain, pain and burning and weird discharge are more of a sign of an infection then a wierd smell. it doesnt smell bad just like after sex lol..no judgement please

drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2010