start labor

i wanna know the best way to onset labor i want her out NOW LOL

mscmariee

Asked by mscmariee at 11:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Best way is to wait and let her come when she's ready. I know you're ready, but she isn't. lol Just wait it out, get as much sleep as you can now, cause you'll be wanting it later!! :) Good luck with her.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i cant answer you with what will help cause i tried it all when i was ready to pop from arousing the nipples, long walks, lots of sex, and driving down bumpy roads fortunately the baby will come when he or she is ready to meet us be that a few days early to a few days late or anywhere beyond that or before that
    veronicamw

Answer by veronicamw at 11:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• How far along are you?
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• 9 months
    mscmariee

Comment by mscmariee (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• The 9th month starts at 36wks even if she comes now she might end up in the NICU. If your past 40wks I would ask your doctor about induction if your miserable. Avoid castor oil it has bad side effects.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:04 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If you are actually full term, sex!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:56 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• The fastest way to get her out now...c-section or induction, but I don't recommend either if you really don't need it. I know the last few days can be miserable, but you've made it nine months, so really what's another week or so going to hurt?? Especially now that the weather is cooling off. Patience mama. You're going to need lots of it once she does get here. You can try walking and stair climbing. Good luck!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:34 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My Dr's pressed down on my cervix, then told me to go home and have sex, LOL
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 5:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2010