What is the best learning toy you have bought your child??

Christmas is comming and I'm trying to figure out what to get my 2 year old daughter for christmas. I would like to buy her learning toys. what is the best learning toy you have bought your child that would be great for a 2 year old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Leapfrog and V-Tech have some great ones. I love a fun learning toy! Maybe you could try looking up these 2 companies and seeing what they have, then decide what would best suit your child. Good luck.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Leap Frogs Fridge Phonics. My toddler loves playing with the magnets, loves trying to sing along, and knows most of her letters - she's 27 months.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I second the leap frogs fridge thing I have the one that has the 3 slots for spelling small words it does everything the small one does plus more. Every kid that's ever came to my house loves it.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 8:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Books
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Lilly the Learning frog by Leap frog. I LOVE their toys. they are extremely educational.
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 10:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I got my son a little leaps learning system and he absoutly loves it, He will be two in December.
    Ashleytrina87

Answer by Ashleytrina87 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2008