We're having a Halloween party. We are inviting our close friends of course, but would it be weird to invite...

some of our neighbors. We've been to a couple block parties and talk every once in a while. We're not really "friends" (we've only lived here a year)but they are very nice people. I'm just worried if I send them an invite that they will wonder why I'm inviting them. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• No way, it's not weird, invite them!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think its a great idea!!!!
    kaylaylshfr

Answer by kaylaylshfr at 11:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• no better way to make nice with the neighbors could always be a good thing if u plan on being there a long time GL
    hiswifey0725

Answer by hiswifey0725 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think it's a good idea and sounds really fun! It's always a good thing to get to know your neighbors better :)
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 11:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i think it is a good idea. I would say to let them know whether or not to bring a dish to past or to wear a costume- just so they don't feel akward or confused:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yesss i would invite them...i think its a good way to get to know them better while you are having fun....what better way to break the ice :)...ENJOY and HAVE FUN!!!....maybe when you see them out jus say " hey we're having a HweenParty and we would love it.. if you could join us"...and then let them know that you will b sending invites out soon...
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 12:04 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i dont see why not. the worst they can do is decline it, but it shows your thoughts for them.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:17 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• lol its always good to invite the neighbors then you dont have to worry if the party is too loud..have fun
    janomoma

Answer by janomoma at 12:27 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Invite them - it's a great way to get to know your neighbors better!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:52 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No I think they will look at like what a great way to get to know our neighbors. Go for it and have fun !
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 27, 2010