all these questions about men watching porn- what do YOU think about when you watch it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• its the women that turn me on. i think about how good it would feel to have done to me what their doing
    Anonymous

• When me and my dh watch all i can think about is "gosh i wish i had my old body back. No streach marks and limber as hell!!!" :)
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 8:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I think the women showing how good it feels is what is so hot to me. And then my hubby will do that same thing to me. Or withing our physical realm.  Now EJsHottMama men don't think about stretch marks and stuff, he loves your body.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Our bodies are beautiful no matter what size we are and it is ok to think other women are attractive.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i think...hmm my hubby is gonna have to try that one lol. it gives me ideas for things we can try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I don't watch it. I have seen it before and I thought it was so nasty. It may have been just that particular video but still...Ugh..I don't feel a need or desire to watch porn.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Umm, no. I have no need or desire to watch porn. yuck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2008