colic???????????????help?????????????

not sure if she has it or not.. i just want anyone thats been throught this to tell me if thats what she has???????????????/ she crys none stop at night time no matter what i do she just crys sometimes during the day she crys all day but some days she sleeps all day unless i wake her to eat she is 3months old she was 2months early. she is really gassy.....
only thing that does help the sucky and bouncing her///////////////please do u think she has it?????????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like it. My middle child was colicky and its hard. I just had to use trial andf error to see what worked. For her strolls outside were heavenly! We walked alot all over! If she is gassy and that could be the issue too talk to her pedi and see what they recommend. I am sorry I remember being there....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Take her to the doctor to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:06 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i use alot of grip water for my kids my daughter had colic that later turn into a cold the best way i solved it was but her in her car seat and put her on the dryer it worked or i would lay down and have her on my chest she sleep ,but i would go see your doc jut in case it is some thing else
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:08 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• thank u i will try some of this and deff calling doctor tomorrw
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 12:13 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I am a grandma.....what I used to do was put a drop of peppermint extract into a bottle of warm water. it worked for my kids!!!!!
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 12:17 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Could be.....my daughter would be fussy and cry off and on durring the day then at midnight she would wake up and scream all night till 6am. Nothing worked to get her to stop. She wouldn't even stop to eat. It was soooooo hard. She stopped around 4 months old, she was born on her due date. I have heard of several doctors here putting colicky babies on probiotics, I wish I had known about it then she is 6 now and doing great.
    Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• it could be colic, but my daughter has GERD, and its not always vomiting she had all those symptoms, shes 3 and still has non stop crying fits during the night and is extremely fussy during sum days. its hard i honestly dont know how im still sane lol :) good luck see a doctor you trust!!
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 12:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2010