Going to test in the morning....what if I get up during the night...when do I test??

I usually get up at like 3 or 4am (not that many times lol) in the morning to go pee. Lately it's been more. I want a really good pee on that stick! lol When's a good time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When you get up to pee. The longer it's been sitting in your body, the better.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:05 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• When you have to pee. Is ok at 4am.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 12:07 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If you take it at 4am how long have you been asleep or since you have previously went to the bathroom?
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:08 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Well, I usually go to sleep at like between 9 and 12. tonight..since im on cafemom lol. prlly 1130.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• well that's still consider morning...i think it would b fine :)...GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yeah i think it should be ok....Best of LUCK!!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 12:14 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think it should be ok. I was asked one time if it had been at least 6hrs since I had last went to the bathroom because the nurse said the longer it sits the better. Since I was only a week late. I got a faint positive. If it shows up negative and your late I would call your ob. Blood work and a u/s may need to be done. Good luck!
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• All my pregnancies I just took it before bed at 10-11pm and all came out positive right away. I wouldn't be able to sleep until I did. I was just too impatient. And all of them I was 3-4weeks pregnant. GL!
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 12:54 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Early morning pee is the best and most potent. So your good just don't drink too much water or it will dilute it possibly
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:22 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I don't think it matters what time of day. I've done mine in the afternoon.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 5:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010