Have you ever been homeless?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 12:09 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• yes it took 7yrs to get back on our feet ,and it stays in the back of your mind that you never want to do it again
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:12 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, when I was pregnant with my first and it was the worst 6 months of my life!!!!!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• only for about a month...we weren't homeless technically, but we were living in a cheap disgusting hotel next to a bar in a dangerous part of town and I'm pretty sure there were hookers there. But we got back on our feet real quick and I will never put my son through that again.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yup. for about 2 years I had no solid home at all. lived from couch to couch and for 6 months i lived out of my car and for a short while literally on the street.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 8:00 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• For a little while as an older teen (i was 18). My mom kicked me out...glad she did, it helped me learn a lot about life & the way things are. It taught me how to not take life for granted.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:57 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:54 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No never, and as long as I have the family and friends I do, I never shall be. I would never allow anyone I know to be homeless.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010