Do you do arts and crafts with your kids?

We paint and do spa treatments and glue and cut out of magazines.

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes i have been doing arts and crafts with my ds since he was 12month old...and he loves it...and it is so relaxing to me...now when my ds gets cranky or busy and jus getting into alot of stuff...i break out the mags...glue..etc...i'll tell him to find me animals in the mag...or anything that's red...or lets cut out all hats...its lots of FUN!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 12:21 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No, I have only boys who are too old for that. But I used to love crafts when I was a kid. Those are great memories you are creating!!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 1:42 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Oh yes. My son is 10 and doesnt like to but my girls are 8,7,4, and 2 and we go through books at the library to find new ideas.
    1boyand4girls

Answer by 1boyand4girls at 9:02 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• All the time. We love painting, making playdough and goo, holiday crafts are always fun, and making cards for his friends. He loves the ocean so we've made a scene in a shoebox and ocean creature puppets. I was thinking of letting him make his own t-shirt with puffy paint this week. The list goes on and on.
    chrstn_rm

Answer by chrstn_rm at 2:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010