Do the dishes ever end?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:22 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• nope, and neither does laundry!
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• no :-(
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 12:24 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, if you stop eating.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:24 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• no, no they don't :)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:24 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Never... As soon as you wash the last one - someone will inevitably be hungry...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• We have a dish washer so its not that bad..but nooo they are endles... :) invest in some paper plates and cup like i do for the weekend to give me a little break... DF hates paperware....LOL
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 12:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• LOL - tootoobusy.. that was great =]

No, I think they never end. It seems like I am constantly loading and unloading the dishwasher... then washing bottles and sanitizing the nipples. It is a big chore but I would rather do them than see a big pile in the calling out to me haha... interesting I have discovered the website flylady.com - mind you I clean all the time but I saw it on a post and looked it up. The first step they say is to always have a shiny clean sink.. I got to ready the tips and such... I have begun starting a sink of soapy water while I am cooking so that has made my load wayyy easier! Hope this can help any of yall some! Happy cleaning! =]
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 12:29 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• NOPE....LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, but the laundry never does... unless you're nude when you do that last load.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:34 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• as long as you have kids and you eat yes you will have dishes by time kids are teenagers you will yell more for them get the dishes done it just be better to do it your self lol i have 2older kids that will do dishes on their night and 17yr that i would love kick his back side ,it has take him three day to do them i have payed the other two money hoping he would do them ,nope it does not work guess what i want for xmas a dishwasher so i don't have to wait three days to get clean plate lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:34 AM on Sep. 27, 2010