EXTRA BABY FOOD

long story short I get WIC so I get jars of food each month but my son wont really eat so what should I do with all this food because i'm getting flooded with it. He can only get single foods with wic. but i have to buy combinations because when he eats thats what he enjoys

Sky_Mom

Asked by Sky_Mom at 12:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You do not have to buy all the food they have listed on the checks! If you feel like you must buy it all, then give the extra to your local food bank.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:52 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• do you have friends with babies that eat it??
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:53 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Local churches usually have food drives where you can drop off any extras or find out if there's a battered women's shelter or homeless shelter near by that could use it.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:57 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I get the food that WIC give them to a Pregnancy Center for Parents who need help with baby food or things for the baby.
    ProudMommie83

Answer by ProudMommie83 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 27, 2010