Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


long story short I get WIC so I get jars of food each month but my son wont really eat so what should I do with all this food because i'm getting flooded with it. He can only get single foods with wic. but i have to buy combinations because when he eats thats what he enjoys

Answer Question

Asked by Sky_Mom at 12:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 15 (1,904 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You do not have to buy all the food they have listed on the checks! If you feel like you must buy it all, then give the extra to your local food bank.

    Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:52 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

  • do you have friends with babies that eat it??

    Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:53 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

  • Local churches usually have food drives where you can drop off any extras or find out if there's a battered women's shelter or homeless shelter near by that could use it.

    Answer by dmbutler at 12:57 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

  • I get the food that WIC give them to a Pregnancy Center for Parents who need help with baby food or things for the baby.

    Answer by ProudMommie83 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.