Update!!! My SO & i just talked &...

So i let him know about my research w/adoption agencies & i let him know every piece of thought in my head about the entire situation & we came to the conclusion of keeping the baby! Yay us lol well for now anyway..I know he asked to consider the abortion but when i told him about adoption..he was like "we're not giving away our baby"! Idk if it's too soon to say but isn't this awesome?I'm so glad i don't have to do any of those things..

Lovelymee23

Asked by Lovelymee23 at 12:53 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Good for you! I had my 1st at 16. I wouldnt even consider any other options especially abortion. I now have to healthy girls and Im a very mature 24 yr old whos life was saved from going down the wrong path all because of my baby. and a lil known fact that they dont advertise about abortions is that it may ruin your chance! I know many woman who had abortions and 1 of 2 things happened to them. Either they missed their chance and are having fertility issues or when they finally did decide to have a child that child is not mentally normal. Not sure if its a side effect of abortion or just gods way of saying you had your chance. But good for you! And if you cant keep your baby cause you just cant take care or provide for the baby than adoption is the best option.There are Many couples who deserve a baby just cant concieve.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 1:19 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• im glad you're keeping the baby!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Thank you for keeping the baby.
    ProudMommie83

Answer by ProudMommie83 at 1:04 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yay! I'm so glad you all are keeping the baby. When he sees the baby on the u/s for the first time he may want to keep the baby and not change his mind. Good luck!
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:13 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• This same thing happend to my Best Friend when she was prego.... and I was so happy for her.... after she gave birth and the BDaddy saw the whole thing he was the biggest bucket of tears and he has been a great dad ever since.... BTW he never wanted to be a dad and pressured her into thinking about abortion.... but in the end he wouldn't trade his son for the world,,,,, congrats
    Niltiak

Answer by Niltiak at 3:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2010