I dont fit in what should i do ( part of my first post)

that's kind of why i am still holding out hope that i am pregnant but the person what would be the father really cared about me we and both liked one anther but we lost contact but part of the reason i don't want to take a test is because i think if i am not pregnant that it will just get me more depressed. and i think if i was pregnant i would be a little happier cause me and the father would be together i know there is someone out there for me but it think that person i am meant to be with is not in new Mexico but i cant move yet because i have 2 year of school left and i want to move but my mom is kinda sick right now so i don't want to leave her because it's me and her for years causes shes a single mother ugh im so upset and lost on how to be happy again!!!

Geunie0x1091

Asked by Geunie0x1091 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• sorry i cant help u..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:01 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• if life could so easy that everthing goes as we plan or hope for but no it does not as kids we want everthing now as we grow up we hope it will stay the same way but it does not work that way so once again we get down ,hang in there things will come togther in time don't rush it have fun now finish school take care your mom but make sure take care of your self first
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• A baby doesn't stablilise or improve a relationship. If anything it tests it and puts a huge amount of strain on it. A lot of MARRIAGES don't even last through a new baby. Think carefully. You are wanting a baby for all the wrong reasons. If the "love of your life" was that interested in starting a family with you, surely he wouldn't have lost touch? No girl, be smart. Finish school. Make a life for yourself. You don't need a man (or a baby) to complete you. If you are unhappy now, these things will make you even less happy. Concentrate on your future!!
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 8:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2010