38 weeks pregnant adult content

I am 38 weeks pregnant, dialated to 2 and cervix has thinned just a lil bit, Ive been working part time right now, but my question is. Ive been feeling lots of pain a lil bit of contractions, have been natious and a lil bit of diharea..(eww sorry) but most of all the doctor told me the head is down there when she checked my cervix last week, well she said she could feel the head....Ive been having lots and lots of pelvic pressure and pain and especially in my legs at the top between my legs keep aching! Do you think im gonna go soon?

johnandtabby

Asked by johnandtabby at 12:55 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like it !!
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 12:58 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• sounds like that baby will come any day now!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:00 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yes my dear any day now, you have almost all signs your water breaking is the only thing keeping the baby in. Congrats on having a baby soon, hope he/she brings you much joy, happiness, and undescribable love.
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:00 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I was having the same pain and problem. My doctor told me to come and check in the hospital. I was 90% effaced and 3cm dilated. It was time to have my daughter a week early, I wasn't ready but who wasn't. You need to tell your doctor about your pain and problem. Let them know that you need to check in the hospital and have your child ASAP. Your child is ready to come and welcome his/her new parent(s).
    ProudMommie83

Answer by ProudMommie83 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• good luck

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:17 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i hope so but to tell you the truth the SAME thing happend to me when i was 38 weeks and now i'm 40 weeks and still no baby: ( i even have an induction date ha ha ha my baby just doesnt' want to come out!!!! good luck to you and I hope your luckier that i am
    Niltiak

Answer by Niltiak at 3:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• You're doing awesome!! Hang in there momma! Patience.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Very soon!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 5:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• awee, im 38 weeks tomorrow and i am feeling everything your feeling exactly to the T :)
    aliciamarie1012

Answer by aliciamarie1012 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010