i was wonderingif ican be pregnant even though i had a meduim/light 4 day period last month?

ive been tired alot,feeling sick,constipated,lower back aches,alot of wierd feelings in my stomach,uncomfortable sleeping on stomach, theres more in my journal

LoriBabi22

Asked by LoriBabi22 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes. I knew one girl who had 2 full periods but I don't think that is common. Spotting is common. At least, with my friends.
    jbh66

Answer by jbh66 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• sounds like preggers to me! That is exactly how I was feeling when I found out I was pregnant again and I had had two periods! Good luck!
    Gretae

Answer by Gretae at 11:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• yes you can have periods throughout your pregnancy - if they start to become realy heavy or painfull call your doctor immediately it could be a sign of early labor.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 11:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• it is a possibility if your ovaries produced more than one egg that month, which is uncommon, but as we all know, it's how fraternal twins begin. Your second egg just may not have been fertilized. The best way to find out is to have a blood test though.
    Anonymous

• You could be... but those symptoms could be the flu also. And you shouldn't be uncomfortable on your stomach YET. Either way, take a PT.. and good luck!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2008