Has anyone seen that movie "House of Wax"? If you havent seen it I dont want to ruin it for you!!!! adult content

Omg I am watching it right now and I actually feel sick to my stomach!!! Like to think of a horrible death like that and that one part with the guy who is still alive and all u see is his eyes moving as the other guy trys and take off the wax and his face is falling apart! EEEEEWWWWWWW.

Asked by mommaofemma at 12:57 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• that movie is hecka gross, lol! but i love watchn it!

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 1:01 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• seen the remake one w chad michael murray..... freaky but good!

Answer by mymestey at 1:02 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• oh I love scary movies but I wont watch them after dark cuz my SO wont watch them w me and I get way to scared and have nightmares. I really freak out if Im home at night w just me and my kids!

Answer by mymestey at 1:03 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I remember watching the original with Vincent Price in high school. Man I'm old!! I too love spooky movies

Answer by Abytome at 1:35 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• seen it. wasnt impressed by paris hilton's performance lol but chad michael murray is hot! lol

Answer by 3MunKeezMommy at 1:35 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I watched the remake over and over just to keep rewinding to see Paris Hilton die! The only thing funnier was watching her face fall OFF in Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Answer by geminilove at 12:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2010