Do you have an E-Reader? What brand?

Are you happy with it? Any features you wish you had? What do you like about your brand and what don't you like?

karamille

Asked by karamille at 1:03 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Shopping

• I have a Kindle and I love it! I love everything about it - the selection is great on Amazon, I can download books from anywhere int he world, it holds a charge for two weeks (reading it everyday), and it holds a LOT of books.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I have an ipad and love it. I can access the internet, word documents, etc.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My husband has the Sony digital reader pocket edition and he likes it a lot. I don't know what he doesn't like, but he does like that it's a bit on the smaller side. And he likes that while you're actually reading, it isn't drawing any power. It only draws power when he turns a page so the battery lasts a long time.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I have a Nook from Barnes & Noble and I love love love it! It is awesome! The battery doesn't need to be charged but about once a week, and I read it all the time! I don't really think there is anything I don't like about it, at least not so far, and I've had it for about six months or so now.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have an iPad and love it. I can read books, play games, surf the web, watch movies, etc.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 1:43 AM on Sep. 29, 2010