My Cell is being GRR!! GCI

Anyone who has GCI in Alaska or even the states... no how to get ahold of someone about my phone turning it self off and not getting texts and freezing on me.... last time i went into the store they told me to call 411 i think but cuz im on the life line it wont let me is there another number i can call to get it fixed??? HELP!

TJ89

Asked by TJ89 at 1:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm sorry, I don't know how to help, but I can empathize.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:21 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• if this is a cell phone, have you tried to take the battery out? First turn it off all the way, then take the battery out for 30 seconds then put it back in and power it up. THis should fix the problem. I worked for a call center on behalf of AT&T and that's what I told my customers to do. Try that and if that won't work feel free to add me and I can think of other options for you to try.
    cmadd

Answer by cmadd at 10:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Thanks cmadd... Ive been trying and doing that for about 3 months now and its not helping anymore...
    TJ89

Comment by TJ89 (original poster) at 2:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2010