Very light pink and brown bleeding for 5 days now off and on...could I still be pregnant?

I took a test this afternoon and was negative. but planning on taking another in the morning.

this is the oddest "period" i've ever had in my life. usually its heavy and lots of blood clots. ive had NOTHING like that.

help!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Are you on a new birth control?
    Are you more active like work out sports wise?
    Is this the time you would normally get it?
    I dont think so brown is what throws me off....
    Manandyce

Answer by Manandyce at 1:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Never on birth control. I've been walking like 3 days a week for 20 min. And I got it the exact day I was supposed to start. It's just weird bc I'm having terrible back pain, headaches, my breasts get sensitive at times, and I get mild cramps every once in awhile. I swear all my pms symptoms go away as soon as I start my period. This is SO weird.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Umm i'd wait till after next month & if you miss your AF completely b4 you test again..but in a wk from now you should make an appt to get tested by blood so that you can know 4 sure
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 1:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I would call your ob/gyn and make an appt. Blood work and a u/s may need to be done.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:55 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If the test was negative, you're probably not pregnant. Wait a few days and test - if you have severe cramping, a fever, etc. call your GYN right away. Periods can change, sometimes for no apparent reason.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:36 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, you could be. I bled through, thought I lost the baby... I didn't.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 5:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2010