Would you like it if your Hubby worked out of state?

You live in 2 different places, too

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:31 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• My father traveled my whole life (well, until he retired) and he and my mom are on year 48. It can be done, but you have to realize you will be handling most things alone around the house. It did teach me that you don't need a man to change lights, washers or oil! Which makes my dh happy, he doesn't have to sweat the small stuff.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yep.
    you can still do you like friends,career,no two cent remarks or opinions.Then when you visit puppy love galore since there's no time for all that other stuff
    Manandyce

Answer by Manandyce at 1:43 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It was nice at first, absence makes the heart grow fonder they say.. What ever. Mine is in Montana and will be going wy on his way back home to Co. I hate it. It will change the dynamic of your relationship
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 1:55 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Mine is on the road half the time. I knew what I married and it sucks but he is well worth it!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:59 AM on Sep. 27, 2010