Is It Time To Brush Teeth?

She's 9mos and has maybe 10 teeth all in the front pretty equal on the top and bottom.The only thing she uses as a baby is her Alimentum(Formula) other than that its all normal foods and drinks that we consume.Thanks

Manandyce

Asked by Manandyce at 1:36 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yea..get a tongue brush an baby toothpaste..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:40 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If she has teeth it's time to brush, momma!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:52 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I would say yes,Just use a baby toothbrush
    ProudMommie16

Answer by ProudMommie16 at 2:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes it is time. They make little tiny toothbrushes. They uses to make them small enough that you could fit them over your finger and then just some baby toothpaste.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:30 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I started cleaning gums from birth with a diaper wipe. From there, once her first tooth came thru, I used the finger tooth brushes with the infant tooth paste. Once she was old enough to spit it out, we moved to the junior toothpaste.

You can find the finger toothbrushes in a kit with the paste in the infant section of most stores.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• We started brushing from the day the first tooth poked its pointy little tip out with my son. We'll do the same with my daughter.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:00 AM on Sep. 27, 2010