please tell me should I just stop talking to them all?????

Okay so brother#1 was married to this girl who tried hitting me while pregnant and many other things well they finally got a divorce. There was a family event this last weekend and brother#2 invites her with out me knowing so I leave because no one in the family will ask her to leave so I did well I asked brother#2 why he would do that when he knows I don't like her well he trys to tell me that he had no clue there was an issue(hum she has crossed me and brother#1 to many times) and tells me to grow up and get over it so I told him thanks for choosing her over your sister. this girl crazy I swear but I just don't get it why they defend her when she tried hitting me and caused me to go into preterm labor and when this happened no one in my family told her to back off it was all due cuz I caught her cheating on brother#1 and told him it hurts to feel alone even my parents allow her to treat me like crap no one will stand up:(

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 1:50 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• What was your role that no one backed you up? If you are totally innocent, step back from them, clarify next time if she will be around. If you do have some role to play in the drama you might want to take it down a notch.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:57 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Sounds like everyone is scared of her. I would not walk on eggshells around her. ALTHOUGH, if your bro & her have a child together, i can understand why some family members want to keep the peace. You don't have to like her, but you also don't have to cause drama if you see her come around. Just act like the bigger person & let it be.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:44 AM on Sep. 27, 2010