Since last night I have been getting really bad diarrhea (SORRY TMI) In my birthing class I was told diarrhea is a sign of going into labor (not always of course) but it's so sudden that I get diarrhea and this morning I went 3 times with really bad urges...

Did you other mom's go through something like this as well before going into labor? and BTW I'm 39 weeks pregnant right now~ thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Never had this happen. If ya need to stop the poopers...try the B.R.A.T. diet....banana's, rice, apple sauce and toast. This is very helpful!
    Hope ya feel better and your bundle of joy will come soon.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i have been and im just as far along as you are,im due this friday and i have been having them too,i heard that too its a sign of labor and i also heard that its your bodys way of making more room for the baby.but more likely labor are you having any other symptoms?
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 8:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I had bad diarrhea. before I was in labor. But way more than three time. Probably for three hours.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• didnt happen to me but i am 13 weeks and i have it bad now lol its just hard me staing hydrated in the desert
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• omg..the day before i went into labor w #1, i was at lunch and had a real bad tummy ache..all my family thought i was getting contractions or something cuz i kept holding onto my stomache..i had to run to the bathroom in the resturaunt, and then drove as fast as i could home so i could explode that bathroom too..yes, it did happen to me, and i think the same thing happened to me too w my 2nd, just not exactly the day before, more like 2 or 3 days...atleast you're not gonna be one of those moms who shits on the table!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2008