Don't you dislike when you are sleeping and wake up and then can't be abble to go back to sleep?

This happen to me tonight. It's been 3 hours since I woke up and now I'm not even tired. lol I'm craving a pbj but i don't want to eat it this late.lol

sweetyazfl

Asked by sweetyazfl at 2:02 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, it won't kill you to eat it!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 11:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Same here 2 am and wide awake now... partly thanks to my husband snoring ugh ..
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• LOL yeah I tried doing that to make him change postions, even woke him up, just isn't getting any better today ugh. My son sleeps like a rock so it never wakes him. I am pretty much an insomniac, I wake up so much in the night it's crazy,
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It's 3:36 am. Yes. I hate it.
    treece

Answer by treece at 3:37 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I hate that - it happened to me last night. I read in bed and that helps sometimes. If I get up, I'm up for the day, regardless of what time it is!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:31 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Oh I hate when that happens! Especially when I start getting sleepy right before its TIME to wake up. ugh.
    1boyand4girls

Answer by 1boyand4girls at 8:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Oh yeah, sometimes i will hold my pee all night because i know if i get up to go pee, i'll never get back to sleep.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• that happens to me all the time
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• OMG lol my dh is snoring so loud today also. I think because he was so tired. I just touch him so he can change position because sometime she wake up our son with his snores.lol
    sweetyazfl

Comment by sweetyazfl (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Sep. 27, 2010