If your husband was cheating would you clan him out financially?

Would you want revenge?

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 2:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• As my husband doesn't have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of, I wouldn't bother trying to clean him out financially. I would, however, apply my extensive knowledge of pharmacology and human anatomy to drug his ass and duct tape him to a Lay-Z-Boy in an abandoned basement and exact a far more personal form of revenge that would leave him crying, drooling a little and headed straight for the mental institution.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:05 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, i would. I am a SAHM & if he was the idiot to do something stupid enough to ruin our perfectly fine marriage....then yeah....he'll have hell to pay. You don't marry a women, take care of her & then screw her over. Hell no!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:40 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• The only thing I learned from my parents divorce was to take him for everything he has. My mom tried being nice to my dad and gave him our best tractor to sell so he could get started again and he got to walk away free and clear.....and he has done everything in his power to make her life a living hell. My husband knows full well that if we divorce and he is the one who caused it, he might wanna consider a witness protection programme lol!
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 2:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i have been through this with my baby father and if i could find a legal way to get revenge I WOULD DO IT!! i believe in karma but sometimes i want to see it
    diamondznjulz

Answer by diamondznjulz at 3:14 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• when my ex and i divorced i took him to the cleaners and even got him into trouble with his work for not making his payments to me but he's army so i could get away with that as far as revenge goes i gave up on that but it took me a long time
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 4:18 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yeah, i have to say if my husband betrayed me like that i would be out for blood!!! lol
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 4:57 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Absolutely NOT. What's to be gained? I'd ask for a division of assets (50/50), and go on with my life.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• nope. cheating isnt grounds for divorce to me. nor is it justification to get REVENGE.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2010