How do you relieve or cure hemroids? adult content

I'm 6 months pregnant and have them bad and they are HUGE. I go see the Dr on the 30th but I need relief now. I struggle to poop and my bottom is sore. I can barely take it anymore. Any suggestions?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 3:00 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Health

• It sounds intense but it works. Take a clove of garlic ( organic is best bc it's not sprayed with antisprouting chemicals) and lube it up with some olive oil. Pick one that's not super pointy, if you know what I mean. Stick it in your butt before bed. No joke, you will feel better in the AM. you don't even have to put it all the way in but if you do it will plop out on it's own with your first bm or just on it's own when/if you pee. Hardcore but effective, I promise!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 4:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Have you tried Tuck's pads, or preparation H? (Check with your OB, he/she may have a something they recommend.) Using a soft washcloth after using the restroom with plain warm water may also help. When you're at home or in the car, you can also sit on a "donut" - it's an inflatable ring that relieves the pressure on your bottom.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:22 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• the donut worked wonders for me!
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010