Do you.....

Ok so my house isnt thatg a mess thereare just toys on my LR floor and some dishes. If you had a mess but you just couldnt stand to stand up long enough to do the dishes or cant stand to bend down to pick up the toys. Would you just rinse the dishes nd let it wait til morning and leave the toysor would you go ahead and do it? I'm 27wks and mylegs just dont want to let me do stand for long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Get your rest....and take care of it in the morning when you are refreshed!!!!
    gabby423

Answer by gabby423 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i just let them go till the next day
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 8:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i wud jst wait till the next day its not the end of the world and ur health is more imp.
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Are you Martha Stewart or just applying for a job as her apprentice? LOL    Seriously....Give yourself a break. We put sooo much pressure on ourselves to be perfect. No one is and no one ever will be..Perfect!. Even Martha has a staff to accomplish her house hold chores! Your baby is your #1 job! Who cares if your house is a bit of a mess...if someone does...then let them clean it. LOL

Get some rest !!!Your body is doing a very important job.

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I would leave it until tomorrow. I would buy disposables and also one of those long handled grabbers to pick up toys. I don't know how old your child is but if they can help, now is the time to get them into picking up after themselves.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• hell my house always has toys in the living room and dishes in the sink... maybe once a week the house is clean... and 20min later its messy again thats what our lil angels do best...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Let it go! If you really feel guilty leaving it until tomorrow, pull up a bar stool to the sink or do it a little at a time. My house is always a mess with 4 kids! lol
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 11:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2008