Has anyone else had morning sickness that gets worse when you eat?

I never had this with my other two its weird to me.

MoMMyto2971

Asked by MoMMyto2971 at 5:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never really had morning sickness either with my two girls. I always tried to eat right and I did quit my vices. The only time I seem to get morning sickness is when I go to work these days. But, I do go eventually.
    marydu76

Answer by marydu76 at 5:30 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I had morning sickness bad... I ate saltine crackers and sometimes drank chocolate milk or hot cocoa.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 5:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I had morning sickness like this with both of my pregnancies. I drank Gatorade and ate saltines or pretzels.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:17 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I had all different kinds of morning sickness....I drank tea and water....I took my prenatals at night....I ate before I went to sleep...
    I tried everything to make myself feel better.
    lilpunkymom

Answer by lilpunkymom at 6:21 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Well yeah... if there is food in your stomach it's a lot easier to throw up. I had hyperemesis with both my children and Zofran was the only thing that helped me keep anything down. It didn't take away the nausea though.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 7:16 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm almost 23wks and there are still certain things I will eat that doesn't agree with me.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I was hyperemetic my entire pregnancy. I had to go to the hospital on more than one occassion and didn't stop throwing up until after my son was born. I also was lactose intolerant for the first time in my life so anytime I ate I threw up. It was worse if I ate anything with dairy in it. Good luck to you and Congrats on your new baby.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• YES It had it if I ate,,,,ANYTHING and I had it if I didnt eat! It was VERY frustrating!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:55 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• o yes im having it with this pregnancy but ive noticed that the food part aint that bad anymore its just the liqids now i have trouble keeping them down good luck
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, I am 35 weeks with my 3rd and still having morning sickness whether I eat or not. I just feel like throwing up what I just ate.
    I was given Zofran in the 1st trimester and I still continue to take it but it doesn't make it go away.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010