What is your favorite commercial?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like the freecreditreport commercials with the singing guys. I especially like the one they did where they were at the party and I guess you could say they were "rapping?".

I love that one..it makes me smile.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• That commercial where the stain on the guy's shirt is talking during his interview KILLS me!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• ^^^haha..yeah..that's a great one!
    Anonymous

• I love the one where the guys parking at the store and hits the grandma and grandpas car. He appoligized, and she kicks his butt! Its even funnier cause the old man says "hit him in th head" it cracks me up no matter how many times i see it.
    lynnlangwell26

Answer by lynnlangwell26 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I like aflac the ones with the duck
    homemom1620

Answer by homemom1620 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• the tide stick commercial with the shouting stain. OMG funny
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• The talking stain is hilarious! Especially the one in the interview!! I also like the Free Credit report, where he's riding in his "new sub-compact" :D~
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• The one with the soldiers in line and the one has the stain on his shirt. The sgt. goes off about it and turns around the stain is gone and he freaks. I crack up every time I see that one.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• There was a cell phone commercial they played during the Superbowl...the two guys are trying to out-impress each other with their cell phones. "Mine takes pictures!" "Yeah, MINE takes videos!" type thing...then one says to the other..."My phone has a built-in security system. Go ahead, try to steal my wallet" and when the guy reaches for his wallet, he whips the phone at his head!!! It is sooooo funny! I think it was for Sprint.

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 9:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• the "we want the funk" commercial for mastercard. it's the one with the three little boys dancing. i think cause it reminds me of my little guy. he's only 18months, but i can TOTALLY see him being like that when he's older... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNDSPutas8

abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2008