Monday Morning

and what do you have planned today that is exciting?

I have a class in tourism/commercial recreation for my Parks and Rec major. I love it! We are going to Pigeon Forge and Gatlingburg and getting in the attractions free! We also get a back stage tour. Got to find some good things on a Monday morn!

MaryWolfe

Asked by MaryWolfe at 8:12 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to be grouchy all day since it's raining. Thankfully I don't have anything that involves other people planned. Mostly, I'll be cleaning.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Homework...yay me!! LOL. I am choosing to do my homework all week so when the weekend comes, I will be homework free and I can enjoy my Associates Degree Graduation ceremony
    motherof4and2

Answer by motherof4and2 at 8:18 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Eh, nothing very exciting here-- I have to drop the kids at school then go grocery shopping, do laundry, clean, think of something to toss in the cooker for supper, and then have 8 hrs of work to do as well. It is going to be a LONG day!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:19 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• depo's at court..... not fun. And missing my kids terribly. I wont be home in time to get my son from the school bus which I HATE. My husband is trying to keep me positive. Eye on the cash pay-out prize. But I'd rather be back in bed instead of force sucking down caffiene
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm so excited! I get to do laundry, dishes, sweep, vacuum, dust, and whatever else needs done. LOL. All while trying to keep a 1 year old happy and out of every thing. LOL Still, it'll be a good day! Might even go for a walk if the weather stays nice outside!
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 8:34 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Im going shopping because its raining!!! Xmas isnt that far away so Im ready to find some deals!

Have a blessed day!
    lovinmy3babies

Answer by lovinmy3babies at 8:34 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I got to get up at 4:30 to be at work at 6 am to clean and do laundry. Then I get home in time to get my kids off the bus and do HW and clean and do laundry.
    1boyand4girls

Answer by 1boyand4girls at 8:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I am cleaning,as always its just worse on mondays. also cleaning out a few closets.
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 8:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• today I need to get my house back in order...we had a lazy weekend so I didnt get much housework done...its amazing how much work needs to be done after just 2 days of the whole family being home together! Got to get it spotless today so I have freetime for stuff that I planned for my DD over the next 2 days.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• well for me its laundry monday n clean my four yr old room he had a sleep over n yea u can just imagine the mess they left in there. but its ok my baby had fun thats what mamas for to help clean up
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 9:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2010