I have a Question!

I need to lose some weight. I need to lose like 40lbs to be exact to get down to a good weight. I would really appreciate some advice if anyone has any. Also does anyone know of a website that will help you design a weight lose program for you for free? I remember doing one in HS and I dont remember what the site was. Any ideas will help and be very much appreciated. Thanks

kaylie_08

Asked by kaylie_08 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• S-Force Green Tea Plus A diet supplement to help you lose weight and control your appetite. Promotes energy and supports normal blood sugar levels all day long safely and naturally. All natural herbal, botanical and mineral formula. Ephedrine Free! Green Tea Plus contains a proprietary blend of thermogenic nutrients which, along with proper diet and exercise, will temporarily boost your metabolism and increase your energy throughout the day. What is thermogenesis? Thermogenesis is the natural process of creating heat…like when you exercise you create heat, and heat converts fat to energy. This formula, along with exercise, will temporarily turn up you body’s thermostat to burn calories. www.myseriesse.com/amontague
    onestopboutique

Answer by onestopboutique at 2:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Try "spark people" ! It is free and worth while. Good luck!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Fiber and protein helps u lose weight. Special k protein water helped me some along with lots of chicken for some reason. I also ate oatmeal, the weight watching one, and orange juice. I also had yougurt with granola and fruit in it like everyday. If I had fast food it was chicken. I lost like 15-20lbs in a few months after my daughter. They say green tea stuff is good.
    Anonymous

• www.Calorieking.com, www.sparkepeople.com and fitmagazine.com are all free sites !
    unhappyme

Answer by unhappyme at 9:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I am using a great product to help me lose weight while eating balanced meals, i lost 4lbs in my first week, and i love the products if you would like to know more PM me or check out my site http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 11:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Eat more fruit. Consum as much as you desire before meals.

Cut out salt. Cut down your fat intake to around 10% of total calories.

Choose exercise you enjoy so you stick to it.

If you slip up embrace it as a slip up but dont be hard on yourself. It happens.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:55 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• go-to-army.com-finess.....there-is-a-3-hr-diet--you-eat-lessthan-200-cal-each-time-----and-ecersize-twice-a-day
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• The best diet I have is eat smaller portions of food. You can still eat three times a day, but make the portions smaller. Your Body will get used to that and you will start eating less. Also stop drinking soda. That bad for you. Also eat fruits to keep getting enough vitamins.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2008