do you ever really feel like you dislike your husband? i cant stand my hubbys attitude or personality anymore

hes rude to everyone, thinks hes always right, lies about stupid things, on the comp nightly from after dinner until 12- im already in bed- i have a baby to take care of - isn't supposed to drink but does it anyway (has cut down) swears all the time(more then usual) and i cant bring up examples of his behaviour or things he says cause he says its the past even thou it may have happened just days ago. im happier when hes not home or is not around people. do you think i may just need a break or are these reasons to call it quits?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• I understand your pain,i'm in the same situation although we have no kids, i'm pregnant..i'm taking a break for better opportunitues for me.
    I'm thinking a break from him for me and what really needs to be cared for is imprortant.
    It's not selfish to take care of you too,first especially for the best you should be giving to your child.
    He does not deserve you or his child and i would do something to make him take notice,finally.
    Anonymous

• I divorced over things like that... Could try counsellling and see if there's any hope for your relationship. If he refuses, you may have your answer. No woman should have to live like that.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I'm with rhope4, I divorced over it as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I WOULD TELL HIM TO GO TO AA AND A SHRINK DO YOU THINK HE IS BIPOLAR ? I WOULD SAY GET OUT WHILE THE BABY IS YOUNG YOU SHOULD LIVE HAPPY CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF DOING THIS ANOTHER 10 YEARS ? MY HUSBAND IS A JERK SOMETIMES ALSO AND LOUD BUT IT'S NOT THAT BAD TO HAVE TO LEAVE HIM I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR 14 YRS NOW !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2008