I'm 39 weeks pregnant and was wondering if you mommys would like to share your experience on how your early labor happened? Symptoms or certain things you pointed out and knew it was happening

Just in general how the whole labor process went for you? thanks!

jyi0621

Asked by jyi0621 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hahahahaha mine was screaming and cring and finally yelling i dotn care cut me open but get him out lol drs finally kept me at the hospital after me saying that lol i was having bad contractions for 4 days but i wasnt dialated enough so they kept sending me home it was the worse 4 days of my life .. lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i went into labor at nine in the am,and labor lasted 26 hours,and had her the next day at 4:28pm,it was the worse pain in my back i ever felt,until i got the epideral,it was smooth sailing after i got the epideral lasted for ever though labor i hope this time around dont last no 26 hours.
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 8:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• (at 37 weeks) My husband got home at 6 that morning and I got up to use the bathroom and as I was standing up my water broke. I took a shower called everyone. and was on my way to the hospital(stopped to get something to eat) got to the hospital at about 8 I was dilating very slow until about 6pm (went from 3cm. to 10 in about 10min) my husband was a walmart so my mom called him and I was already pushing by the time he got there. about 20min later Lexi was born!

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 9:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• With my 1st, I knew when the Braxton Hicks wouldn't stop. Had him 2 weeks early after 11 hours (40 minutes of pushing). The 2nd one, I sat by my pool for a few hours timing contractions to myself, knowing if I told anyone about them, they'd freak and make me go to the Hosp. She was born on her due date, after 28 hours (4 hours of pushing!). My last one was a planned induction, since my 2nd was 9 pounds. He was a week early at 8 pounds, after 4 bags of pitocin and my 1st epidural ( gotta love the epi!) Very easy labor, though. He was born 2 hours after my water broke (first time it ever broke on it's own) with about 15 minutes of pushing.
    nostrss

Answer by nostrss at 9:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2008