Strange baby names

Dont you think its wierd that celebrities name their kids such wierd names? Do you know anyone that has named their baby a name their sure to be made fun of for? What is it?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• StarLee, I'm cracking up at the Nipple family. They could have changed that with a few forms and a court appearance. "Mrs. Nipple, Mr. Nipple, nice to see you and the little Nipples today." ha ha ha ha ha

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• these are real names of people I've met (or their family)

Nosmo King (no smoking sign looked cool while on the pain drugs apparently)

Orangejello & Lemonjello (twins- orange and lemon jello)

Tequila (parents wanted to name her Brandy but granny had a crazy dog named that...not sure why they still went with liquor theme...)

Candy Cane

Crystal Shanda Lier
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• NO way!!! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I think you're just reciting an urban legend, flutterfae.

Check out this link: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/advice/sightings.html

Google the names you listed and you come up with other urban legends about names.
    Anonymous

• totally serious! those were real people.

and apparently the Crystal Shanda (or Chanda) Lier is becoming quite popular for whatever reason LOL I googled it and there are tons of people naming their kids that...

IMO sounds like a stripper in the making, as does Candy Cane (I went to school with her in middle school)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• anon 9:07- nope, seriously met them. both nosmo king and the twins were african americans. Went to school with Candy Cane. Tequila was my good friends BFF, she went by her middle name. Crystal went to another high school but we also shared friends in common.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I guess it's like the "Boy Named Sue", they'll get tough or die! :D Mine and DH's names are common, as are our son's, nothing fancy here. Other than my DS's last three of his first name and first two of his middle spell "stinky". It was not intentional! :D
    Anonymous

• and anon- if you actually read that link you posted, you would know that it is people saying they really met others with those names.

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• oh and my husband's divorce attorney for his divorce from his exwife is Clarke Kent Wittstruck, hubby likes that Superman did his divorce :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• and if you don't believe that here's the link to his # http://reverse.yippie.biz/?8282772233
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2008