would you be upset if...

you had a babysitter and you decide to go out, but your husband says he doesn't want to go out, just wants to hang out at home and sleep. but you later find out that he went somewhere else anyway? after knowing you were out, using the tired excuse, knowing babysitting so the two of you can spend time outside of the home together is a rarity, but chose to lie and go elsewhere, and not tell you about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I can honestly say I really try not to make a big deal of most things...I pick my battles. But this? I would be very upset and hurt.
    cmorbeauty

Answer by cmorbeauty at 9:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No, I wouldn't be upset. I would be questioning my marriage....Think about it, he told you he was tired and wanted to hang out at home, you went out anyway and then he left and went somewhere else without you...no I wouldn't be mad or upset, I would re-evaluate my marriage to understand why my husband doesn't want to spend time with me...getting upset wont solve it, understanding why and getting your questions answered by him is the solution.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yep it would tick me off!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, I would be upset and he would find his shit on the front lawn the next morning.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I would be a little worried about what he was doing while he was out....If would weird me out, that he was lying about what he was doing and where he was going...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yeah, he would have no ass left by time i was done chewing him out.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 9:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• depends did he lie? or did he rest for a bit then get a call and decide spur of the minute to go out? men are generally pretty obtuse.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:55 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Is the babysitter a cutie??
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I know one thing, that getting a baby sitter is not easy and in most cases it is not cheap. I think that what needs to happen is you guys need to talk. Figure out why he did what he did. Yeah it was not the appropriate thing to do. But get his explanation b4 you blow off the handle or anything at him. And the most important thing is when you do talk to him that you remain calm no matter what. Bc nothing can be solved in a yelling fighting fest. And then when he says his side of the story with you JUST LISTENING ALL THE WAY THROUGH. Then tell him how you feel. And how important you and him personal time is to you.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 10:12 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yah..I would be mad..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:12 AM on Sep. 27, 2010