Met father for the first time...ON MYSPACE?!?!?

I am in my 20's and have never met my father. I know little about him besides his name. Atleast the name that is on my bc and what my mother has told me. I have never had contact nor even seen a picture. Wel through Myspace's new feature I am able to see who has came to my page. I saw a lady checked me out so I checked her back, this is his wife. I am 1100000% sure this is him. Same name, same nickname, same exact age, family in the place my mom said he might be. I wanted to write him as ask if he knew my mom, etc.

Should I? Why or Why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• take a chance,it just might be your dad.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• get info...more info...obviously they are curious about you but don't want to impose....ask questions you have a right to know I met my mother about to yrs ago. It cleared the air.. I had questions and got answers. I missed her..i really needed and still need my mom
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 9:50 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• well if there looking threw ur page mayb hes been lookn for u i would send a message askn all kinds of questions lol hopefuly u can finaly meet him n catch up on all the lost time.. well good luck
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• maybe send her (the woman looking at your page) a quick question about why she was looking at your page and if she knows your family some how and see how she respondes, that will give you a feel for them and how you want to take it from there...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 27, 2010