If you were a secretary at a gynecologist office and you needed a pap smear, would you go to the Dr you work for or would you go to someone else? adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:00 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have to see someone else - I know it is just business but I dont want my boss to see my cha cha! LOL!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:03 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• OMG, this is funny. I guess I'd probably go to someone else. I'd feel funny seeing the doctor every day knowing he or she had explored my lady parts. I'm modest like that though--it probably wouldn't bother a lot of people.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:02 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Id go to someone else...it's not the doctor that you should worry about its all the other chatty women in the office who will be able to look at your chart. I like my business to be my own... and the thought that they could look at my chart at any time would bother me.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:17 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'd go to the place i work at. I would be stoked to be so close to my gyno. If i had any questions i ever need to ask, she would know all about my lady parts & i might get some free advice. It's a win-win situation in my book. BUT, i have nothing to be embarrassed about. If i had severe warts or herpes, i might be a little more nervous...lol.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:04 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'd go to the doctor I worked for if I got a good discount out of it. It's a vagina. He's seen a thousand vaginas. Who cares?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:03 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Haha, I would personally go see another. Only because I wouldn't be able to get the tought of "him" looking at my vagina at of my head...lol lol... maybe if it was a woman, it wouldn't be a big deal...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• What a delima....every time you see them you're gonna think about how they have seen your hoo-hoo, but then again they've seen a lot too. I just don't know I am glad I don't work for a gynecologist to have to make this decision! LOL
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 10:15 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Definitely go see someone else. There's no way I would want my boss looking at my hoo hoo.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I would go to another office....only because I do not want my medical info to be known by the people I work with my file would be there for all the other nurses and staff to check out if the wanted to. I wouldn't care if the Doc did my exam I just want my info private
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• well my midwife that deliverd our son is the wife of hubbys fire Ast. Chief so I see her alot lol @ frist it was weird , but yea i would let the doc I work for check me .
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 10:52 AM on Sep. 27, 2010