I have been in a relationship for a little over 1 year and now it seems all he does after being gone on the road a week, when he comes home on the weekends all he wants to do is go over to his friends house until about 2 in the morning. Am I wrong for getting mad and asking him if he is happy in this relationship? What should I do?

ChristinasMom1

Asked by ChristinasMom1 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• You're def not wrong for confronting him. I'd be upset too
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• maybe next time you should not be there when he comes back.he is obviously taking you for granted. he will notice that you are gone and then the next time around be there and then when he says something you say something clever, like: i didn't think you'd notice since you never spend anytime with me but just go to your friends. if you want be around then you need to realize that i would want you here with me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• It Sounds Like Hes Cheating ...I Really Do Hope Im Wrong Tho... You Are Completely in The Right For Confronting Him...If He Gets Defensive About You Asking Questions Hes Hiding Something...
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 2:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2008