Any suggestions

does anyone know any good exercise tips? I have started walking walking every morning, but i would really want to do more. just not sure what? i have a 5 month old so i dont have time to go to the gym. any at home tips would be great

jbond83

Asked by jbond83 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Do pilates at home. It's great for stretching and toning your core. It's also super relaxing. You can find videos and moves online, I know Self.com has some, and just do them on the carpet at home. No purchase necessary.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:10 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• There are some DVDs you can pick up to do during naptime, or even have your hcild 'observe you'. Biggest looser is one I like really well. LB tries to mimck me now that shes older- it becomes a game to her.
    I joined a gym but only after making sure they had childcare available. alot of gyms do, as little as 1.50 an hour. LB gets great care while i work out.
    Taradoodles

Answer by Taradoodles at 10:14 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My sister was telling me about an exercise video she got that was a mommie & me type. You do activities with the baby, so it's exercise and play time at the same time.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• at home workouts. i recently got the 30 day shred and its kicking my ass and only 20 min!

also maybe get some toner shoes and where those while walking, two for one lol
    mrs.phillips123

Answer by mrs.phillips123 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• try the baby work outs they have. Where you can work out and play with baby.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• running and taebo gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2010