Breast Feeding?

I wanna go out and have a couple drinks for my birthday. My question is how long does it take acohol to get out of your system so u dont pass it to the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They actually have test strips you can buy from babies rus. lol. So you could always pump a bunch to freeze, and then use those tests every few hours to see when it's out of your system and when you can nurse again.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• my breast feeding box says with one shot it takes 13 hours so just figure up 13 hours for ever shot
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i would ask you rdr .. me personally i would never put anything in me that my baby couldnt have .. but i guess make sure you have bottles pumped
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Just pump a bit to have some stored. Many people drink beer to bring milk in. I looked it up and a drink every couple hours is fine. I would research it all yourself though!

Good luck!
    http://www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 6:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2008