Lost vs The Event

Does anyone else think that "The Event" is the same thing with all the "mystery" that "Lost" had? I remember Lost was huge for the first year or so, and then it just got stupid (much like "Heroes" from what I'm lead to believe).

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 10:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yeah, it totally is, but executives have been racing to fill the void of Lost and capture it's huge audience. Example: shows like Persons Unknown, Flashback, V and now the Event. I think it's getting kind of tiresome. Although, if time travel is involved, you can generally count me in.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:27 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Sabrina - I long for a good show like Quantum Leap! Wait, didn't they try that with Journey Man? That show didn't last long.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I am a HUGE Lost fan, and don't believe it every got stupid!!! OMG I'm still mourning its ending, lol... that being said, I watched the pilot of The Event and was hardly impressed.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2010