yikes !! Less than 3 months until.......

Christmas...!!! are you ready to get ready for it?? I am starting now stocking up on things I need for baking

justgrape723

Asked by justgrape723 at 10:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• Oh yes I am ready for it lol. I have already started to think about all the holiday baking because we bake gifts for friends and send food gifts to family. I'm already on the lookout for fleece on sale to make the blankets I am making for all the kids this year. We always have to find ways to save money on Christmas, so I already took all our used books to the used book store, and there I normally get one new condition book for my 3 kids, and they each get to pick out a book to buy for DH for Christmas too. We never pay the price for brand new books unless we really have to when we can get excellent condition there for half the price! So I've already done that, and every day I go online to amazon and look at their daily deals, the goldbox specials and all to see if anything I want to buy goes on a great sale!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I am just starting my xmas list. I am not doing dinner this year but will bake with the kids.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yes i need to start now
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Sure am! My husband will be home!!
    mrs3stan

Answer by mrs3stan at 10:34 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I guess I'm as ready for it as I'll ever be. We've already bought two presents.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I keep my pantry stock for all holidays, lol BUT as far as presents....we (actually the kids )like the rush in buying the presents in the busy malls and stores...crazy ..right???
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010