it hurts!! adult content

I am having Pain and pressure with urination or bowel movements in my lower abdominal area (but it DOESNT hurt or burn down there when Im peeing or anything like that)..and also some lower back pain...

It hurt worse after we went for a walk..and no I dont have to pee more then normal

I called my doctor but they cant get me in until tomorrow morning..so I have to wait in pain :(

today the pain isnt just in my lower abdominal area, its also like in my vagina I guess you could say?? when I walk I get sharp and shooting pains down there and it just hurts to walk!!

what could it be???

also I have mirena if that makes a difference..Could it have caused an ectopic pregnancy??

Italiancouture7

Asked by Italiancouture7 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Health

• If its that bad 86 the doc and go to the er or a critical care canter. Those( and heart ) pains I don't play with.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• That was the first sign that I was pregnant. If they can't get you in and the pain is that bad, go to the ER
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Sounds like a kidney stone.. or you're right it could be ectopic preg. I'd go to the er NOW
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Do you have a fever? If your doc does not have emergency service go to a clinic or an emergency room. Try taking a hot bath to see if the pain subsides.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• hmm
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 8:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010