Testing today... UPDATE

Went the the dr... BFN! :( Oh well, I think I am done trying. 2 is good enough for me. If it happens, it happens.... but after trying so hard, i've realized how financially hard, emotionally hard, and physically hard it is just having 2, so if God blesses me with one more then i'm okay with that, but if he doesn't i'm okay with that too.

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Good for you on giving up. We will probably see you back here in a month saying that you got a BFP! LOL! That's the way it goes. GL!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Good luck either way :) Usually when you stop trying thats when it happens lol
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:36 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Awww...well you have a good attitude about it :) You are right...if it is suppose to happen it will!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:45 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• no don't give up..ya know once you stop trying it happens lol..just relax & let things floow into place..i know it may be hard but once you get started it should be effortless..so good luck
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• hopefully i'll be back next month with a BFP!
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• my husband and i have been trying for 3 years everyother day. i just relaxed and stop working so hard, now 8 months later i have a son. all that work finally paid off. i WILL NOT forget how i felt that day. so it will happened just relax. i know you are anxtious, thats how i was. i wish you the best of luck, and i want to hear how it turns out plz.
    dement

Answer by dement at 4:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• God Bless.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 4:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010