How can you love someone and yet hate them at the same time?

I love my husband. I have never loved anyone the way I love him. I am IN LOVE with my husband. I cant imagine my life without him. He is my rock as people say. He makes me feel amazing...

Yet I hate him. He makes me so angry...I want to hit him. He is a Compulsive Liar. He has wronged me in a way you cant imagine. He does not pysically abuse me. I want to leave. I dont want to be here anymore. I am so angry all the time. I want to forget it all and be happy but the slightest thing sets me off. Something so simple as talking in his native language makes me remember everything he has done..

If anyone asked me if they should stay or leave...and they were in my situation I would tell them they are nuts if they stay..Yet Im here...Its crazy..I dont know how I can do this anymore...

Not sure what Im looking for..Just want to vent I think...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• there is a fine line between love and hate. and you can love someone to pieces but HATE what they do and say. and you can love someone but be miserabkle and realize you can no longer live with certain things ((hugs)) i am sorry to hear this momma
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 11:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Have you tried talking to him about his lying? Maybe separating for a time may knock some sense into him? It is possible to have a love/hate relationship with anybody. You love that person that is in your life, but you hate their habits that affect you/others.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Try talking to him. Tell him how u feel, if it doesn't work then u can always leave
    redrose36

Answer by redrose36 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, it's called marriage :)

Talk to him about his lying. Consistent lying it's very bad for any relationship. I agree separate to knock some sense into him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I understand how it is to love them and feel they are the rock in your life but yet hate their behavior...
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I can't quite understand this. I'm married, love my husband and I don't hate him...we've had our share of problems in our marriage, like all marriages, but I can't imagine living with him and despising him for tsomething he did or hating his behavior. I can't be with someone that I can't look up to and trust, etc...maybe counseling for you may help you get passed this...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010