Do mom's who teach hate and judgement really think they are good mom's? adult content

It just dumbfounds me how people with sick dirty emotional and mental habits can think they are good parents. They are passing down that hate and nastiness to thier children for it to be fostered on to another generation. How can these mom's think they are GOOD PARENTS when they are filled with such holier than thou, nasty, hatred?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• To each their own I am truly to busy parenting my own to be worried about what others do. I am concerned for how I bring my own up and less concerned about the judging of others.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I absolutely agree with you! (And I love the spinoff haha!)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:37 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Agreed.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Ok seriously I dont AGREE with smoking while pregnant if it can be helped. but I am not psycho and full of out of bounds passionate hate and judgement thinking people dont love thier kids etc etc. UGH
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 11:43 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Who says judging is hating? Obviously if I care enough about you and your children to state my opinions, then it's coming from a good place. Those who look the other way, turn a blind eye and ignore the wrongs others are doing for fear of being accused of being nosey and judgemental are the selfish ones. Sometimes people need to be told the truth and a good kick in the ass will help them in the right direction. No one wants to hear they are doing something the wrong way and it takes a strong person to admit when they are and change for the better. I'm sure people judge me and I hope that if they feel I'm doing something to harm my children, they would tell me and I'd be woman enough to look at their opinions rationally, weigh them and learn from them.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:43 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• So, you ask a question earlier if people have a right to say something to other moms and now I see what it is about. Believe me, I guarantee THEY are thinking there are things you are doing wrong and they don't agree with. It is a two way street.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 11:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Is this Blacksheep something or other like that? Just asking by something you posted here and in another post.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yeah, i was testing out the anonymous thing. never used it. LOL but yeah. its me.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 11:40 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I agree with you.. I'm sure they THINK they are good parents though.. They are just making their kids' lives more difficulte IMO
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:42 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Ihart when you are saying people dont love thier children , they are bad parents and just spew self rightous BS you are definitely coming across as HATEFUL. you think women who are smoking while pregnant dont KNOW its not the best choice? you are not being rational when you judge someon based on ONE thing for thier fitness and ability to love as a parent. you have SERIOUS BOUNDRY ISSUES.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 11:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2010