i need a fre 1800 number.. Please help

it's for a class - i need a toll free number i can use for a make believe business.... i do not want to spend any money. this is just for a an ecommerces class.... PLEASE help me.. any free resources to create a business would be MUCH appricated.

I know about vista print =D

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 11:36 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• The number has to actually work? Usually in those cases, at least what I remember, it was just a fake number for presentational purposes. For instance... 1-800-123-4567.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yea... it has to work. we are supposed to create a busness that we can co live with at the end of the class... it's kind of insane really

I found a website for sure i can get a number like that .. but we wanted a certain number
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Wow, that is a lot of work. Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but good luck:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:43 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• thanx guys!
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If you have a specific number you want such as: 1-800-xxx-xxxx where they spell a word or something they are difficult to find available. There are online search sites for numbers and then you can purchase one, but I do not believe there are any actual free ones anymore, but you should be able to find a cheap one such as www.tollfreenumber.org
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If you need to make a website for your business, I like Webs.com. They have tons of totally free templates & give you a free site, and there are some really professional looking ones too!
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010