All right..... WHO LEFT THE SUN ON?!?!?

Ladies, is it me or did the start of fall seem to make summer wake up and get hot? I live near the beach and it was STILL over 80 at 2:30 this morning. I got to work at 8:00 this morning and it was already 85 degrees!

geminilove

Asked by geminilove at 11:37 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL i wasnt in charge of it last
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 11:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm enjoying this 60 degree weather here in WI. I have to enjoy all of it I can because we are moving to TX next year.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:44 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• its supposed to hit 101 here today,,ugh
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• We need that heat & sun - we've got so many creeks, rivers, lakes, etc flooding around here, whole towns are getting stranded because roads in & out are flooded & closed, mail can't get out because it's too dangerous, and most of the rivers haven't even crested yet - meaning the water is just going rise higher. We're barely predicted 70s for this week - AND the fields are too wet to harvest! We're having April weather in September and it sucks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Not me, it is cool and gray here in NW OH
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• well it is rainy here today. But we have had a record number of days over 90.I know what ya mean

mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Wow. It's nice and cool here in southeast MI
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It does that here in New York Every single year, lol I usually take the Window units out of the windows by the first week in Spetember BUT not this year, lol I kept them in and was running them the whole weekend
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• We finally got rain and the temps have dropped down to the low 80's (la-dee-da), but it is wicked humid! I hate this...I want cold weather to hit us hard!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:45 AM on Sep. 28, 2010