Non immunizations?

I firmly believe in not giving my baby ANY immunizations, I am just wondering if there are any other moms on cafemom who believe in the same? =)

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• There are tons of groups about it.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I've known quit a few people who don't give vax or they delay. I'm not one of them. Infact that does remind me I need to get my daughter in lol. Thanks for the reminder
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Just out of curiousity and I really don't mean any offense by this question, but for those that don't vax... Why don't you and where do you get your information that they are bad?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:42 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My DD's dr. HIGHLY recommends vaccination so all 3 of my girls get theres on time they are 4 yrs 2 yrs and 7 months old and i havent had any problems with them.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It is a law that all kids need their shots before starting kindergarten,5th grade and high school!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• What will you do when they go to school? They cant start school with out ALL the required shots.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Online is where i get alot of my information, and simply by common sense.On naturalnews.com there is tons of info on how harming vaccines can be to children and how many have had very serious side effects and even died from them.Why take a chance and inject somthing into your baby when it could possibly kill them?? I believe in doing things old fashion, back in the day, they didnt have vaccines and babys were just fine, in fact they were way more healthier than they are now.
    hotmommy420

Comment by hotmommy420 (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Good luck to you and your baby... I'm afraid you're going to find a lot of mixed answers on here. Like the first poster said, there are a lot of groups with Moms that share your beliefs. You may want to look into them.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:49 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It;'s not a law, there are exemption forms you can fill out instead. I vax, but I hate that people perpetuate that myth.
    Missbehaves

Answer by Missbehaves at 11:50 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Every state has an exemption voucher you can sign. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THEIR VACCINES TO START SCHOOL!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:50 AM on Sep. 27, 2010